From $20 an hour plus a dollar ($1.00) shift premium for hours worked which fall within the normal hours of the night sift, relevant experience will correspond with pay rate offered.
Education – high school diploma or equivalent. Chemical or manufacturing experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
281 Industrial Rd.
Glen Rock, PA 17327
Would you like to work for a great company with excellent benefits? Look no further! Bimax, a part of the Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, is hiring Production Operators at our Chemical Manufacturing Plan in Glen Rock, PA. Applicant must be willing to work a 12-hour rotating shift, changing every 28 days. You will have off three days one week and four days the following week.
What we offer:
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401k with 50% company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident and Critical Illness plans for employee and family
- Company paid Life, STD and LTD
- Annual Bonus, Quarterly Attendance Bonus and Sick Bonus
- Company provided Uniforms & Boot reimbursement
This position requires the following physical and mental demands consisting of, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for operating and tending to varying sizes of reactors, vessels and equipment to control chemical changes or reactions in the processing of specialized chemical products
- Follow batch record instructions accordingly, adhere to EHS&S rules and regulations, wear proper PPE including but not limited to respirator
- Properly measure, weigh, and mix chemicals according to written instruction
- Control and operate varying industrial manufacturing equipment including but not limited to: valves, pumps, agitators, reactors, manual and automated feeders
- Observe and adjust reactor controls to regulate process conditions, take samples of products to conduct in-process testing and record operational data
- Meet the physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to being able to lift up to 50lbs, move and pull 55 gallon drums, must be able to be taught how to drive a forklift, participate in maintenance of manufacturing equipment and respond to emergencies in addition to other duties as assigned by management.