Certified Med Techs
Full-time – Permanent
High School diploma or GED required. Must be 18 years of age or over. Current Medication Certification required.
Providence Place of Lancaster
1380 Elm Ave
Lancaster, PA 17603
$500-$1000 Sign-On Bonus – Apply Now to Join Our Dynamic Team!
Providence Place of Lancaster is seeking to recruit a detail oriented, compassionate Medication Technician / Med Tech. The Med Tech administers prescribed medications and treatments. In addition, the Med Tech is also a Caregiver. A caregiver assists the elderly residents of Providence Place Senior Living as a caregiver, a resident assistant, a dining server and sometimes as a good friend. Our residents range in care from Independent Living (needing little or no assistance) to Assisted Living (needing some help with dressing, bathing, or mobility) to those needing memory care in a specially designed dementia neighborhood.
Starting at $14 – $16/hr
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM (PLUS $2/hr Shift Differential)
- Work 3 Days one week / 4 Days the ne3xt week = 3 day weekends!!
- * Must be able to work Every Other Weekend / Every Other Holiday
*Critical Success Factors:
- Successful completion of the Medication Assistance course and related medications training within two months of hire
- Compassionate and empathetic in personal interactions
- Basic computer skills, including use of e-mail
- Highly organized
- Motivated and able to work well on a team
- Adaptable and flexible
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plus match, PTO and much more!! EOE