New pay rates!
Motor Vehicle Academy
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred
- Current and valid state issued driver’s license with required endorsement for CDL
- Must follow all DOT regulations and comply with the DOT drug testing and physicals examination criteria
- Must maintain a clear/clean Motor Vehicle Record per company policy
- Ability to complete and pass Morgan’s CDL and Driver’s background checks
- Must be available to work overtime, including Saturdays, if required by production schedule
- Must have the flexibility to work rotating shifts as necessary
Morgan Truck Body
502 Willow Glenn Rd
Morgantown, PA 19543
$2,500 sign-on bonus!
New pay rates!
$100 bonus for ALL fully vaccinated new hires!
Morgan Corporation is the largest manufacturer of medium duty freight and refrigerated van and truck bodies in North America. Founded in 1952, as a small welding shop in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, on the site where Conestoga wagons were manufactured through the late 1800s, we have experienced tremendous growth and continue to look for additional expansion opportunities around the world. With a total of fourteen manufacturing and six service facilities strategically located across the U.S. and Canada, Morgan is able to provide the quality, service, and prompt delivery our customers expect.
A subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, a privately held diversified manufacturing company, Morgan Corporation offers a vast variety of career opportunities, internally as well as within the J.B. Poindexter family of companies. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We pride ourselves in team member development, performance, recognition, and a culture of diversity and respect. Whether you are taking the next step of your career or just beginning, joining Morgan’s winning team means being part of a great home away from home. You will be challenged. You will be proud.
PG Capital is a real estate investment firm focus on acquiring and repositioning single family, multi-family, and mixed-use assets in South Central PA and Northern MD. We are a fast-growing company looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within the laws of different states; knowledge of their driving laws and regulations.
- Operate a variety of powered vehicles on and off the road in the movement of chassis, trailers and customer owned vehicles from one location to another.
- Transport chassis and finished units to and from areas needed.
- Deliver finished units up to 300 miles from our plants.
- Work and adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout the company.
- Understand and comprehend measurements and have the ability to apply based on instruction.
- Fully understand quality policies and have a minimum or zero defects per unit.
- Read and interpret written orders and apply to task at hand.
- Actively participate in and support PPS, 5S and TPM.
- Flex within functional areas as needed.
- Work required schedule including overtime.
- Assist with on-the-job training of team members.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Record written information or product and any movement.
- Keep log book up to date as needed per DOT requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Hearing abilities include use of two way radio.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.