Med Tech (CMT or QMA)
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Medication disbursement certification for the given state required, 1+ years experience
- Must pass a background screening
- Prior experience in long-term care, home health or related service industries
Celebration Villa of York
1405 Knobhill Rd
York, PA 17404
CMT (Certified Medication Tech) and/or QMA (Qualified Medication Aide)
The main function of this position is to administer medications to facility residents and monitor resident reactions to medications, under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Prepares and administers medications to residents in compliance with all related policies and procedures and regulations.
- Counts dosages and documents the number of scheduled drugs at the beginning and end of each shift
- Reviews residents’ medical record and medication administration record
- Monitors resident vital signs; observes residents for expected and/or adverse reactions
- Orders and replaces medications and medication administration supplies as needed
- Documents vital signs, medication administration, resident behaviors associated with medication administration, medication incident and accident reports, and facility incident and accident reports.
- Prepares verbal and written reports related to successful or unsuccessful medication administration
- Meets with supervisory staff to report, review, and discuss medication administration process and participate in review response
- Promotes and exemplifies the Priority Life Care mission and values at all times