Part-Time Executive Administrative Assistant
High School Diploma or equivalent. 3 or more years Administrative support, or equivalent combination of advanced business school or secretarial training and job-related.
30 S George St
Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton Bank. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
Under standard supervision, performs high level secretarial and administrative support to management executives for one or more departments or administrative units. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work generally requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company practices, policies, programs, and product line. Uses common computer programs for word processing and spreadsheets, and may use databases and graphics and desktop publishing applications.
- May act as coordinator of departmental projects, following up on pending details, coordinating project team activities and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Independently researches and obtains information for complex reports and special assignments.
- Executes special or continuous research and complex data analysis. Researches and obtains information for routine reports and special assignments.
- Analyzes complex problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports and recommendations for action by superior.
- Investigates assigned critical and confidential problems using established company or department policies and practices to determine method of research, data and information requirements and analysis techniques.
- Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates complex activities between departments and outside parties.
- Operates general office equipment such as personal computer, copier, calculator, fax or other office machines.
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.
Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.