Diesel Service Technician (Bobcat)
- At least 5 years of heavy equipment maintenance and repair experience required.
- Technical degree preferred.
- Experience with mechanical diagnostic, power and hand tools required.
- General knowledge and familiarity with computer and information systems required.
- Working knowledge of mechanized equipment used in the construction industry preferred.
148 Penn Street
How would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Bobcat dealers in our area? From one location in 2018 to now six locations in 2021, Crownstone Equipment is growing fast and looking to hire. Here at Crownstone, we believe our company is powered by our people – that’s why we treat them like family. From competitive salaries to signing bonuses, we understand that making money is the reason we work. However, when you join out family, you earn so much more than just a paycheck. We offer a variety of insurances, paid time off, 401K matching and more. Plus, you get to work for the brand that started it all when it comes to compact equipment. Trust us, we don’t just work to work; we work because we love what we do and have fun while we do it.
Sound like a perfect fit? Visit us at //crownstoneeq.com/careers to learn about how to join the Crownstone Equipment family.
This position is accountable for providing heavy equipment and vehicle servicing and repair by using the latest diagnostic technology and techniques to identify machine issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to the following):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or physical or other abilities required.
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of machines and equipment while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, tests, repairs, and communicates issues to Manager effectively; conducts additional repair work as advised by managers.
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality.
- Replaces parts and components and keeps detailed, organized records of all repair work done on each machine and piece of equipment.
- Communicates with Managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion.
Essential Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds and may occasionally lift and/or move up to seventy-five (75) pounds. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision.
Crownstone is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.