- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years of related heavy equipment experience preferred
- Valid drivers license
148 Penn Street
THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN READING PA. HOWEVER, TRAINING WILL BE AT BOBCAT OF LANCASTER UNTIL STORE BUILDING IS COMPLETED IN READING.
This position is accountable for performing manual labor outdoors as directed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes but is not limited to the following):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or physical or other abilities required.
- Maintains a neat and orderly yard oriented toward maximizing efficiency.
- Assists in the loading/unloading of equipment for rental and sale.
- Maintains, organizes, and details heavy equipment, construction equipment and various pieces of machinery.
- Operates a standard forklift, handling cart and related equipment and tools to move materials.
- Operates a pressure washer in all weather conditions.
- Performs visual inspections of rental equipment.
- Cleans lot and run off pit as well as empties trash.
- Conducts minor repairs and adjustments on equipment as needed.
- Occasional facility duties may include sweeping and property maintenance.
Essential Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently life and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds and may occasionally life and/or move up to one hundred (100) pounds. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision.