$25 – $28 per hour
- Two year degree in Mechatronics, Robotics, Electrical or related field is preferred
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience working with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment; automation, PLC and HVAC experience a plus, but not required
- Strong mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and problem-solving ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with various levels of personnel in the organization
- Observes and adheres to policies and procedures
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends, be on call and respond to after hour breakdowns when needed
- Demonstrates dependability
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Leonhardt Manufacturing Co., Inc.
800 High St.
Leonhardt Manufacturing is continually interested in meeting skilled employees to add to our team. Candidates with tube bending, welding, metal fabrication, CNC machining and metal polishing experience are encouraged to submit a resume for consideration.
Leonhardt Manufacturing, an ISO certified manufacturing company in Hanover, PA, offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub-assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping and supply chain management. More information about the company can be found at www.leonhardtmfg.com.
Leonhardt Manufacturing is looking to fill a 1st Shift Maintenance Technician position (Monday-Thursday 5AM – 3:30 PM). The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the facility’s equipment – i.e. CNC tube benders, robotic welders, stamping presses, mig and tig welders
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Ensures operation of production machines by completing regularly scheduled preventive maintenance
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical. electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detects faulty operations, defective material and reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Annual Cash Incentive Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Safety Shoes & Safety Glasses Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Sponsored Social/Family Events