$19- $21 per hour
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years’ experience with MIG welding required
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing of products
- Ability to identify and measure material
- Ability to produce quality products consistently
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities as well as dependable work ethic
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Leonhardt Manufacturing Co., Inc.
800 High St.
Leonhardt Manufacturing is looking to fill 3rd shift welder positions Sun-Wed (6:30 PM – 5 AM). The welder must be able to weld aluminum, stainless steel and carbon steel as specified by the layout, welding diagram, work order or blueprints.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets drawings, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Performs MIG weld based on project needs
- Sets up components for welding according to specifications
- Determines the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements – can weld to desired requirements
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Tests and inspects welded surfaces to discover flaws i.e. to pass leak check and MT check
- Chips or grinds off excess weld or spatter
- Sands or touches up weld with sander and/or grinder
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Annual Cash Incentive Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Safety Shoes & Safety Glasses Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Sponsored Social/Family Events
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
Leonhardt Manufacturing is continually interested in meeting skilled employees to add to our team. Candidates with tube bending, welding, metal fabrication, CNC machining, and metal polishing experience are encouraged to submit a resume for consideration.
Leonhardt Manufacturing, an ISO certified manufacturing company in Hanover, PA, offers a full range of tubing fabrication capabilities, as well as services including sub-assemblies, welding and brazing, metal finishing, metal stampings, prototyping and supply chain management. More information about the company can be found at www.leonhardtmfg.com.