Typical Requirements Include:
- A 2-year or 4-year Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering degree and 1+ year related experience (or equivalent working knowledge/experience) with an emphasis on manufacturing
- Solid understanding of welding and machining
- 1+ year experience of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of drawing detailing and bills of materials
- Detail-oriented with above-average organizational, planning, and written/verbal communication skills
- Hands-on mechanical experience is desired.
Axiom Staffing Group
Axiom Staffing is seeking a qualified ERP Engineer to perform a variety of assignments involving design engineering, manufacturing engineering and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) support for Design and Service Engineering Departments.
Typical duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing, reviewing, and releasing the information (items/objects, bills of materials/BOMs, etc.) required by Bradley’s ERP systems (Bluestar PLM and Microsoft D365) (50% of the time)
- Cleaning up items/objects/BOMs in Bradley’s ERP systems (25% of the time)
- Reviewing drawings and designs during the development phase and making recommendations where advisable to conform to production capabilities/limitations and minimize cost (i.e. design for manufacturing – DFM) (15% of the time)
- Researching vendors and evaluating vendor quotes/drawings to assure compliance with specifications (5% of the time)
- Designing parts of new below-the-hook lifting equipment (usually starting with similar previous designs) using mostly SolidWorks and some AutoCAD (5% of the time)
- Performing engineering liaison with other departments (especially the shop when there are questions)
- Independently setting goals and meeting assignment deadlines
- Planning, decision making, troubleshooting problems, and identifying possible solutions while considering potential outcomes.