$20.00 / hr.
- Able to work in repetitive movements, requiring good dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Good attitude / attendance / team player
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including Respirator helmet when working
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Willing to work overtime
- Background in sheet metal, autobody, and/or foundry experience a plus.
- Client would be willing to train.
Axiom Staffing has new openings for a reputable distribution warehouse in York, PA for Polishers at a Metal Fabrication Company.
Hours 5:30a-3:30p M-Thurs. / Fridays mandatory overtime 5:30a-10:30a
$20.00 an hr.
Full time and Part time openings / College students welcome
- Contract to hire!
Summary: Polish large stainless-steel automotive fenders and parts by hand or machine.
- Handle and prepare parts for performing polishing operations with machine polishers and hand tools on metal fenders
- Operate polishing equipment such as hand files, grinders, disks, rotary sanders and abrasive wheels
- Remove bumps or indentations in the metal parts without stretching or cutting through the finished pieces with care to maintain contours, edges and dimensions
- Locate and gather materials and supplies needed; check material for correctness and quality