Service Technician I
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude including knowledge of tools applicable to position
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
As a Service Tech I at United Rentals, you’ll use your skills to perform maintenance tasks as well as minor repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards higher level Tech roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment and rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1000+ locations.
Additional duties include the following:
- Perform maintenance checks on rental equipment before and after use
- Report machine condition to Management
- Perform minor repairs of rental equipment and tools including checking oil, grease, fluids and tagging of equipment for rental ready status
- Demonstrate equipment for customers
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment and parts
- Other duties assigned as needed