With or without accommodations:
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs of up to four stories
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and interpret information
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e. close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds
FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain is hiring individuals to work as full-time Warehouse Workers. This position is fast-paced and does require lifting up to 50 lbs. at times.
The Warehouse Workers is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
This is an entry-level position and requires no prior experience in a warehouse environment. Must have a strong sense of urgency and flexibility to meet deadlines. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specification
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/infestation
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary
- Perform labeling, sorting wrapping, packing and repacking as needed
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.