Commensurate with experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
The Hershey Lodge
To apply, please use the link below:
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all food service areas and equipment, assisting with food station preparation, and transporting food and materials to assigned locations.
- Cleaning, washing, and storing all eating and drinking utensils, pots, pans, and related items.
- Operating, cleaning, and maintaining the dish machine and dishwashing areas.
- Cleaning garbage compactor.
- Cleaning hood areas and screens above cooking areas.
- Emptying and scrubbing garbage containers.
- Stocking all service areas with glassware, silverware, china, etc.
- Cleaning all kitchen surfaces (floors, walls, ceilings, etc.).
- Assisting with food preparation in any assigned location.
- Preparing food stations, buffets, and carving stations.
- Transporting food and materials to assigned locations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Physical requirements include standing and walking the duration of shift, frequent bending, stooping, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, working in extreme temperatures, and using cleaning chemicals.
- Safety approved footwear must be provided by employee.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet schedule requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.