$16.00 with benefits. $500 sign on bonus plus $50 monthly bonus based on attendance performance.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
- See below
Central Care Solutions – Lucent Group
Cook positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination.
$500 sign on bonus plus $50 monthly bonus based on attendance performance.
Cook Salary: $16.00 per hour
Cook Shifts: Available holidays, Day and Evening Shifts and Weekends
- Uniforms Provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
JOIN A GREAT FOOD SERVICE COMPANY WITH ADVANCEMENT AND EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to work for a company who genuinely cares about the people they employ and serve – Central Care Solution is the employer for you.
Here at Central Care Solutions our employees are family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and collaboration.
Healthcare contract management company seeking experienced Cook for long term care nursing facility. Our Cook position is responsible for meal preparation for residents. Cook candidates must have previous cooking experience. Long term care Cook experience preferred. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong NY, NJ, PA, GA, and FLA based company as they continue to grow in the healthcare industry.
Cook Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepares meals according to menu and recipes for the day.
- Ensures all food is complete and ready to be served.
- Ensures all prep completed labeled and dated for future meals.
- Clean and sanitize all food areas used for meal prep.
- Take temperatures of all foods served and record.
- Plate food during mealtimes as necessary.
- Ensures proper sanitation of the kitchen and equipment during shift.
- Properly opens or closes the kitchen as needed.
- Ensures proper use and care with all dish and glassware, utensils and equipment used in the facility.
- Interact with families and residents regarding meals.
- Attend all mandatory in-services and other education as needed.
- Participates in culture change, improvements in work environment and quality of life of residents.
- Works as a team member to achieve excellence in care and attainment of mission of facility.
- Follows dress code for position.
- Follows all dining services department and facility wide policies and procedures.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Cook with ServSafe preferred
If you feel that the above Cook description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!