- See below
Chartwell Staffing Solutions
An entry level position where main duties involve the developmental stages and implementation of daily regulations and operating procedures within an airport environment by performing the following duties for Harrisburg International Airport, a commercial service small hub airport that serves approximately 1.4 million passengers annually as well as 3 general aviation airports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a fluent understanding and comply with all SARAA, FAA, and TSA safety, security and operational regulations and standards.
- Develop the knowledge and ability to perform safe movements on the airfield utilizing radio communications.
- Assist in the completion and develop a understanding of routine and non-routine maintenance procedures including but not limited to, mowing, landscaping, tree trimming and removal, general plumbing, fencing, pavement repairs, general equipment maintenance, equipment operations, painting, custodial related tasks, sign maintenance, lighting, general carpentry, snow management, high water management, and other assignments delegated by proper authority.
- Performs complementary customer service functions consistent with Airport Customer Service Standards.
- Performs any other duty or assignment delegated by proper authority.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
Must possess a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED). Must be able to demonstrate comprehension of yearly FAA, TSA and SARAA required training.
Required Licenses, Certificates, Conditions:
Must be able to pass a (10-year) background and criminal investigation in order to be issued an Airport Identification Badge. Must possess a valid PA driver’s license with a good driving history. Or have the ability to obtain a PA license within 30 days of hire date.