- See below
You will assemble conveyors and conveying equipment for the baking industry using fabricated parts and a variety of tools and equipment while ensuring all parts are fitted correctly and the final product is per print.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Verify fabricated components for assembly against bill of materials and prints to validate parts provided are accurate and complete.
- Assemble using correct hand/power tools typical in the manufacturing of conveyance equipment.
- Assemble referring to Solidworks drawings.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Fit and assemble parts to make assemblies.
- Arrange work area and strategize layout accordingly to insure an expedited assembly process.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and follow detailed instructions.
- Confer with supervisory or engineering personnel to exchange information.
- Use of overhead crane, forklift and pallet jack.
- Follow all safety rules and maintain a clean working environment.
- Follow all company rules per employee handbook
- Motivated self-starter who has the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Prior conveyor and/or machine assembly experience is a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Motivated by a results/dead-line oriented environment.
- Experience reading, understanding and assembling from prints and schematics.
- Safety conscious.
- Dependable and able to work overtime as required.
- Electrical and/or pneumatic knowledge a plus.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.