Kitchen Cleaner/Dish Machine – Devon
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
The pay rate for this position is commensurate with experience.
- Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness of all food service areas and equipment, including cleaning of food service kitchens, storeroom and locker areas
- Assisting food preparation whenever needed
- Cleaning, washing and storing all eating and drinking utensils, pots, pans, and other related items
- Cleaning all kitchen surfaces (floors, walls, ceiling, etc.); maintaining clean dishwasher and dishwashing areas.
- Cleaning out the dish machine after every meal
- Stocking all service areas within the kitchen with glassware, silver, china, etc.; emptying and scrubbing garbage containers when necessary
- Keeping garbage compacter area clean and neat; cleaning
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to understand instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform all job duties without close supervision
- Professional image representative of company image
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements include considerable walking, bending, stooping, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in extreme temperatures
- Proper footwear must be provided by the employee
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer