Kitchen Expeditor – The Chocolatier
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
The job title may be “Kitchen Expeditor” but what we’re really looking for is a food plating extraordinaire. You can handle the heat of the kitchen with a recipe for success that boils down to sheer commitment. We’ve got a supportive team ready to welcome you with open arms and an apron ready.
If you think we just described you and your ideal environment, join our team, and help us dish out excellence to our guests.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include up to 40+ hours per week, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
The pay date for this position is commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for expediting all food items according to standardized recipes with speed and consistency of quality
- Plating, garnishing, and expediting food
- Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
- Using safe food handling procedures
- Assisting with training
- Minimizing waste
- Ensuring that all work area remain clean and organized including walk in freezer, refrigerator, dry stock, and storage areas
- Ensuring that all food products are stored properly
- Completing other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Ability to follow and troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little or no difficulty
- Ability to efficiently set up and maintain work station
- Ability to demonstrate the outlet style of cuisine through food tasting and preparation
- Ability to assist Chef with maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Ability to work with positive, supportive attitude, skill, speed and cleanliness
- Ability to exhibit proper food handling procedures in accordance with Pennsylvania regulations and adhere to all ServSafe guidelines
- Based on operational need, (including days, evenings, weekends and holidays) the working schedule may include up to 40+ hours per week
- Flexible schedule required, including days, evenings, split shifts, weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time and ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in temperature variations
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer