Quality Technician – 1st and 3rd Shifts
- See below
At Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. (CLI), individuals are valued for their dedication to perfecting processes and teamwork.
As one of the fastest-growing warehousing and logistics companies in North America, we’re looking for Quality Technicians on First and Third Shifts.
First Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Third Shift: Sunday – Thursday 9:30 pm – 6:00 am
Be a part of momentum and innovation. Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. is accelerating its agile diversification into new markets and expanding its current market base. You’re invited to join this company where your contributions fuel the momentum!
We are a lean company who relies on workforce talent, and in return gives you the opportunity to engage in the growing 3rd party logistics provider market-space differentiated by our contract manufacturing process disciplines, such as integrated robotics, vision-based error-proofing and advanced IT applications in digital material flow management. If you are energized by solving challenges, ranging from small operational details to big strategic challenges with industry changing implications, come join us.
- Maintain quality-assurance processes, testing products, and recording and analyzing results data during product development and manufacturing
- Following through on set processes and ensure adherence to best production practices
- Ensuring adherence to product quality standards, as well as monitoring the efficiency and cost-effectiveness or product output
- Update internal charts for any CSI activity
- Complete shift data collection activity report
- Perform Internal Audits of PRocess
- Perform Layered Audits
- Audit new/replacement team member understanding of area of assignment
- Report, photograph supplier non-conformance
- Work with superintendents to drive corrective action and five phase reporting
- Review material spills with Superintendents
- Involved in multi-disciplinary five phase problem solving teams that directly drives company’s continuous improvement process and policies
- Responsible for on-the-job training
Comprehensive Logistics Inc. (CLI) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.