Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a Commonwealth of PA approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program
- A passion for serving older adults
SpiriTrust Lutheran® seeks qualified Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
Up to a $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Shifts Available!
Weekend Warrior Day Shift Available 12 hour days (69 hours per pay).
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Commonwealth of PA approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program.
- A passion for serving older adults.
Experience: CNA experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
- Interacts with residents, families and fellow team members in a way that is consistent with our core values of heritage, service, integrity, dignity and stewardship.
- Provides direct care to residents, including assistance with activities of daily living.
- Work as a team with fellow caregivers to meet resident needs in a timely manner.
- Apprise clinical leadership of any changes in a resident’s status.