Kitchen Expeditor – Devon
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Apply Here! https://careers.hersheyjobs.com/job/16960618/kitchen-expeditor-devon-hershey-pa/
The job title may be “Kitchen Expeditor” but what we’re really looking for is an individual who can handle the heat of the kitchen. We have a supportive team to welcome you with open arms and an apron ready. Together we will create a recipe for success.
Devon is an upscale-casual restaurant with imagination and style. Located in the historic Hershey Press Building in downtown Hershey, Devon Seafood + Steak offers the freshest seafood sourced globally as well as prime and choice cuts of steak.
This is a part-time year round position. Working schedule for Expeditor may include up to 40+ hours per week, shift flexibility, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
The pay rate for this position is commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for expediting all food items according to standardized recipes with speed and consistency of quality
- Plating, garnishing, and expediting food
- Maintaining communication with front of house staff to ensure timely service to the guests
- Using safe food handling procedures
- Assisting with training
- Minimizing waste
- Ensuring that all work areas remain clean and organized including walk in freezer, refrigerator, dry stock, and storage areas
- Ensuring that all food products are stored properly
- Completing other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older on the date of applying
- Some restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to follow and troubleshoot recipes/menu items with little or no difficulty
- Ability to efficiently set up and maintain workstation
- Ability to demonstrate style of cuisine through food tasting and preparation
- Ability to assist Chef with maintaining accurate inventory levels
- Ability to work with positive, supportive attitude, skill, speed and cleanliness
- Ability to exhibit proper food handling procedures in accordance with Pennsylvania regulations and adhere to all ServSafe guidelines
- Based on operational need, (including days, evenings, weekends and holidays) the working schedule may include up to 40+ hours per week
- Flexible schedule required, including days, evenings, split shifts, weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time and ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in temperature variations
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer