Caregiver/Direct Care Worker
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license, vehicle and license are required for this job as all of our work is home based and availability of mass transit is not always available in certain areas.
- Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the US
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- A Certified Nurse Aide or Certified Home Health Aide Certification must be current in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must pass a Criminal Background check, Child Abuse Check and a FBI clearance if you lived in PA for less than 2 years
- Must satisfactorily complete Bridge of Hearts Home Health Services, LLC at Home written exam and orientation program
- Must be able to function in a home setting with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity
Bridge of Hearts Home Health Services
Direct Care Worker – Job Description
Works under the direction of the Staffing Supervisor and under the general guidance of the Participant. Provides generalized custodial care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties will be determined by a Participant’s individual need and will be outlined on a Plan of Care. These Duties/Responsibilities are as follows, but are not limited to: