SERVER – Revelry
- Must of 18 years of age or older
This position is available with the Food & Beverage Team at Revelry Chophouse, Bar & Patio Restaurant located at the Hershey Lodge.
The working schedule for this position does include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on seniority/operational needs.
- Taking beverage orders from patrons, suggesting or describing cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, etc. Previous experience with wine and liquor preferred.
- Transmit orders to bartender; receiving and placing beverage orders on a service tray, adding fruits, garnishes, decorations, etc. as required before serving to guests
- Total checks and collecting payment for beverages; dispensing bottled beverages, confections, or any other item upon the request of the guest
- Maintain clean work and customer service areas.
- Serve hors d’oeuvres, canapes, and snacks at private or catered parties as requested
- Maintaining a neat, clean appearance and friendly, courteous attitude; perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor or management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have verifiable work experience as a server.
- Must present a neat and orderly appearance.
- Must be able to successfully complete RAMP class.
- Must be able to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Normal working hours are 4 p.m. to close with holidays included.
- Must be able to tolerate temperature fluctuations required to perform duties of outdoor dining.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer