LPN (Personal Care), The Village at Kelly Drive
UP TO $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
Must possess a current unencumbered RN or LPN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
SpiriTrust Lutheran® seeks a LPN for Personal Care
Part Time Day Shifts Available!
Full Time Evening Shifts Available
Sign on Bonus up to $10,000!
Education/Training: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; possess a current unencumbered LPN license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Skill(s): Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient decision-making skills; proficient evaluation skill; thorough knowledge of current Department of Public Welfare regulations for personal care home; current CPR certification.
Experience: Experience preferred, but not always required
- Assists with the administration of medication and treatments.
- Maintains accurate narcotic records and destroys narcotics as required; reports any narcotic discrepancies to supervisor.
- Performs routine administrative tasks, such as completing lab slips, scheduling appointments and transportation, preparing podiatry lists and maintenance requests.
- Admits, transfers, and discharges residents following physician’s orders and in accordance with Agency policy.
- Monitors all lab work to assure that all testing is done in compliance with physician’s orders and state and federal regulations; consults with the physician regarding abnormal results; follows through with suggested and approved actions.