Hotel Maintenance Tech
- Valid Driver’s License required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- See below for additional qualifications
High Hotels Ltd.
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and extended stay hotels across PA & NJ. We strive to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall product quality.
Our next Maintenance Tech should enjoy working independently while performing essential and routine preventative guest room maintenance duties. The Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintaining all equipment in functioning capacity in accordance to company and brand standards.
This position will be located at the Hampton Inn & Suites in York, PA.
This is a Full-Time position working 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, mainly Sunday – Thursday.
***Must be available to respond to call-ins in the evenings and on weekends.***
Areas of responsibility for our Maintenance Techs include:
- Acting promptly in the circumstance that requires attention.
- Performing preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
- Servicing the hotel pool.
- Reporting or trouble shooting and repairing malfunctions in mechanical and or electrical systems.
- Maintaining and completing all maintenance logs accurately.
- Performing routine maintenance such as painting, carpet and/or floor cleaning, and caulking.
- Performing minor adjustments on HVAC systems.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must display very good organization and time management skills.
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC and electrical work.
- Obtain any locally required certification as needed.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhere to brand and company standards.
Working for the High Companies:
At High Hotels co-workers always come first. This belief is as strong today as it was when The High Companies was founded over 80 years ago!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers.
- Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Bonus programs – for all housekeeping and front desk co-workers.
- Worldwide travel discounts.
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working environment.