Are you a high school junior or senior interested in getting a jump start on your career after graduation? Our flex programs are designed with flexibility and maximized opportunity in mind. The best part–there is no tuition cost to you!
Our classes are offered part-time through York County School of Technology and both full-time and part-time through the Adult & Continuing Education Center at York County School of Technology. All classes are held at the YCST campus.
Get Information Today
For An Education That Pays!
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1. Pick Your Program
Many programs are available on a full-time or part-time schedule. Choose which is best for you!
2. Check Eligibility
To be accepted into any Flex Program, there are certain criteria that must be met.
3. Submit Your Application
Apply through your school counselor between March and May of 2023 and then we’ll be in touch!
FLEX PROGRAM CRITERIA
To be accepted into any Flex Program, you must:
- Must receive passing grades in the four major subject areas of English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Must have five (5) or fewer unexcused absences at the time of application (current school year).
- Full-time Students must participate in an interview conducted by a representative from YCST that will include the sending school counselor.
- Must be able to schedule all courses for graduation (courses that are needed may be taken online).
- Must adhere to any additional program specific requirements (see course descriptions in Flex Program Brochure).
- Applications must be submitted between March and May 2023.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.