The Adult & Continuing Education Center, in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT), provides the necessary information and testing for you to become a Certified Safety Inspector.
You should have an understanding of basic auto mechanics, including brakes and alignment, to succeed in this program. Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a safety inspection certification card from PennDOT.
We also offer Category IV, enhanced Vehicle Safety Inspector Certification. Upon completion, you’ll be able to review title applications and supporting documentation for the purpose of issuances of a branded vehicle title.
- Certified by PA Dept. of Transportation
- Leads to safety inspection mechanic certification
- Monthly start dates
- Registration Fee: $180
For An Education That Pays!
CLASSES ENROLLING NOW
Customized Industry Training
- Choose From a Wide Variety of Hands-On Topics Including Healthcare, Transportation, Skilled Trades and More!
- Fully Customizable to Your Specific Needs
- Certified Faculty with Hands-On Industry Experience
- Industry-recognized Certifications Available
*Placement rates based on most recent graduating classes
*Job statistics drawn from PA Dept. of Labor and Industry and O*Net Online.