Nursing is a rewarding career where each and every day is different. Licensed Practical Nurses are in high demand throughout the United States, and the employment outlook for LPNs is expected to grow much faster than the average for all other occupations.
Upon graduation, you will have many opportunities, from nursing care facilities to outpatient facilities, doctor’s offices, general and surgical hospitals, and home health services. Our program includes lab work, simulations, and clinical experiences to help prepare you for your new job in nursing!
- 3,200 projected job openings in PA
- Avg. starting salary $48,059
- Daytime classes
- Clinicals included
- Training in less than a year
Practical Nursing Program Statistics (Dec 2021- June 2022) :
- Completion Rate – 68.6%
- Job Placement – 93.5%
- 2022 NCLEX Pass Rate – 73.53%
- Between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022, the graduates who took the National Licensure Exam (NCLEX) for the first time had a pass rate of 73.53% for the 2022 reporting year. The Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing has established the minimum pass rate of 80% for nursing program graduates who take the NCLEX exam on their first attempt. While the program has a long history of strong NCLEX pass rates, the nursing program has been placed on provisional status with the PA Board of Nursing due to the current pass rate. The provisional status does not affect the program’s ability to enroll new students or for program graduates to take the NCLEX exam. Please click this link to learn more about how provisional status affects current and future students.
Get Information Today
For An Education That Pays!
CAREERS IN DEMAND
CLASSES ENROLLING NOW
*Placement rates based on most recent graduating classes
*Job statistics drawn from PA Dept. of Labor and Industry and O*Net Online.