The CDL program at the Adult & Continuing Education Center at York County School of Technology is approved by PennDOT to provide the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) driving exam.
Your driver’s license (CDL) driving exam can be conveniently scheduled on our campus Monday through Thursday, and for your convenience, you can either use your tractor and trailer or rent ours.
Here’s a breakdown of the cost:
- Class A or Class B 3rd party test with your tractor & trailer: $250
- Class A of Class B 3rd party test with our tractor & trailer: $290
- Retest fees with your tractor & trailer: $75
- Retest fees with our tractor & trailer: $90
- Must provide 72 hours’ notice for all cancellations; otherwise, a $100 no-show fee applies
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
CDL Skills exams can be scheduled through the Adult & Continuing Education Center’s YCST’s CDL Training program by filling out this short, online form, or by calling (717)747-2130 ext. 5501.
*Check, money order, and credit card payments must be made in advance of testing.