Traditions Bank is proud to offer $500 scholarship awards to help women go after their dreams by supporting the cost of their education or to purchase the tools needed to pursue their trade. A special thank you goes to the National Association of Women in Construction of South Central PA for their partnership in this scholarship program.
- Residency – Female residents of York, Adams, Lancaster, and the Capital Region who are pursuing a career in the trades
- Industry Shadowing – Applicants must have participated in at least 5 hours of job shadowing within the past calendar year
- Academics – Grade point average of 3.0 or higher, on a 4.0 scale, maintained through high school or through current level of education
- Community Service – Applicants must demonstrate meaningful involvement in a community organization
- Completed Her Traditions Women in the Trades Scholarship Program application form
- Academic transcript current through the end of the junior year or current level of education
- Letter of recommendation from an adult in the applicant’s school, job shadowing, or community service program
- On a separate sheet of paper, answer the following in 250 words or less: How do you define leadership and/or teamwork? Describe how you plan to utilize the skills of leadership and/or teamwork to excel in the trade industry.
Application Period and Deadlines
The application period is now open. Applications must be submitted through our online application by April 18, 2022. Contact email@example.com to learn more or to begin the application process.