Skilled Trades, Advanced Manufacturing
High school or equivalent (Preferred); Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Precision Custom Components, LLC
500 Lincoln Street, York PA 17401
If you are looking to be a member of a skilled team and want to contribute to the success of a customer focused business operation, PRECISION CUSTOM COMPONENTS, LLC wants to talk with you! Based in York, Pennsylvania, PCC began over 100 years ago as a manufacturer of energy related equipment for government and commercial customers. Today, PCC is a major domestic supplier to the Commercial Nuclear Industry, Departments of Energy and Defense, as well as NASA, Naval shipyards, and other industrial and government customers.
Benefits: Offering a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. In addition to Retirement, FSA and Paid-Time off plans.
· Must attain the ability to weld manual, semi-automatic and mechanized welding processes (GTAW, SMAW, GMAW, Pulsed)
· Welds must pass various NDE criteria such as VT, MT, RT, UT
· Entrance weld tests will be VT and RT inspected
· Must attain the ability to use measuring instruments of the trade (scales, tape measure, radius gages, etc.).
· Must be able to work without direct supervision and direct co-workers.
· Must be able to read and understand blueprints work inspection packages.
· Must be able to produce products to PCC’s quality standards.
· Good communications skills- ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Second and Third shifts
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter.
US citizenship is required at time of hire.
PCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.