Senior Property Maintenance Technician
Knowledge of residential property maintenance and renovations. Experience in carpentry and finish work. Ability to efficiently and effectively problem solve. Ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines. Attention to details. Strong communication skills. Knowledge of mechanicals including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing preferred.
218 Carlisle St.
Hanover, PA 17331
SPG Capital is a real estate investment firm focus on acquiring and repositioning single family, multi-family, and mixed-use assets in South Central PA and Northern MD. We are a fast-growing company looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Responsibilities: The Senior Property Maintenance Technician will work directly with our internal maintenance team and be responsible for the completion of assigned resident work orders. Daily responsibilities include:
- Communicate with maintenance supervisor to prioritize work orders and determine schedule
- Assist and provide guidance to maintenance technicians
- Communicate with residents about work being completed
- Provide status updates on work orders and schedule follow-up appointments as necessary
- Provide assistance to sub-contractors who are assigned specialty work orders
- Assist maintenance supervisor with after-hours scheduling