Construction Yard Laborer
Based on experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to interact well with others and work independently, or in a team setting
• Ability to lift, bend, and climb routinely and perform manual labor outdoors
• Must be able to use tools such as hammers, wrenches, shovels, pry bars, chain saws, welders, pressure washers, etc.
• Able to lift heavy objects, up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Ability to work Monday through Friday 6:00AM to 4:00PM.
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience working in the construction environment
• Knowledge of light and heavy equipment operation and maintenance
• Experience loading/unloading flatbed trailers with various equipment
Aaron Enterprises, Inc.
300 Cloverleaf Rd
York, PA 17406
Aaron Enterprises, Inc., a Trenchless Utility Contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region is accepting applications for a Yard Person to join our team. We have a large yard that supports all our current and upcoming projects. As a Construction Yard Person, you would be working with our Shop Team, along with our Superintendents and Forepersons to gather equipment and materials needed for job sites and organizing anything that is returned from the field.
Aaron Enterprises, Inc. has established a reputation throughout the community for getting the job done. Our “Whatever It Takes” credo does not only describe the way we approach our projects, but the way we approach everything we do including our dedication our employees.
Applications / Resumes Can Be Submitted:
Online through our website (cut and paste the link in browser): https://podio.com/webforms/4856331/465627
Please include all contact information, references and relevant work history
Aaron Enterprises, Inc. is an EEO Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Pre-Employment Drug Test and Physical required
Compensation: Based on Experience