Entry Level Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
- General knowledge of industrial mechanical, and industrial 3 phase electrical and repair abilities
- Ability to manage multiple complicated priorities/tasks
- Exhibit strong judgment, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills
- Computer literate (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet)
- PLC knowledge is a plus
- The flexibility of tasks assigned
- Willingness to learn and take direction
(717) 843.5536 x 118
Looking for a sweet job?
Wolfgang Confectioners is a fast growing, mission driven confectionary manufacture looking for great people to help us Make Candy, Bless Lives. Driven by our core values, “Be Wolfgang”: Be Willing, Be Positive, Be Detailed, Be Consistent and Be Humble, we aim to create an outstanding team and working environment to serve our customers and community.
Wolfgang Confectioners is looking for great people to join our team and to ‘Make Candy and Bless lives’; ‘Be Wolfgang’ is who we are, Be Willing, Be Positive, Be Detailed, Be Consistent, Be Humble.
Wolfgang Confectioners currently has openings for a 2nd Entry Level Maintenance Technician at our Loganville Facility.
Starting rate is minimum $18/hr. dependent upon relevant experience, plus $1 shift differential.
Shift Schedule: Monday – Thursday
3pm – 11pm
Overtime as Required
What We Offer:
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Competitive Benefits Package – Medical, Dental and Vision 401k
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral program available
- Accrued PTO and Sick Time
- Opportunities for growth
- Friendly work environment
- Access to weekly pay – Zay Zoon
- G.E.D. assistance
- Wolfgang University – Personal & Professional growth & development
- ‘Be Blessed by Wolfgang’ – Charitable support fund
- Climate Controlled
- Clean work environment
- ‘WOW’ – Women of Wolfgang Committee
- Health & Wellness Committee
*Pre-Employment Drug Screen Required*
*WOLFGANG CONFECTIONERS IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE*
If you would like to ‘Be Wolfgang’, please apply.