$13.00 with benefits. We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent
- See below
Central Care Solutions – Lucent Group
Housekeeping Attendant Positions at this location full-time and part-time available.
Exemptions permitted in lieu of Covid 19 Vaccinations.
Housekeeping Attendant Salary: $13.00 with benefits We are currently offering a $500 sign on bonus.
Housekeeping Attendant Shifts: Available Holidays, Day and Evening Shifts and Alternating Weekends
- Uniforms Provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to work for a healthcare company who genuinely cares about the people they employ and serve – Central Care Solution is the employer for you.
Here at Central Care Solutions our employees are family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and collaboration.
Our Housekeeping Department is seeking a dependable and flexible Housekeeping Attendant to perform such housekeeping routines as cleaning of patient rooms, offices, bathrooms, and public areas, while ensuring a safe and risk preventative environment with OSHA, NJ State Department of Health and Federal regulations.
Housekeeping Attendant Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow all applicable schedules, sanitation, and safety requirements.
- Clean and disinfect patient’s rooms, bathrooms, and other areas of the facility in a timely fashion.
- Cleaning duties will include trash removal and disposal, sweeping, mopping, and other duties assigned according to facility policies and procedures.
- Must understand standard precautions and removal of medical waste, and hazardous waste.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Maintain adequate stock of supplies and chemicals. Understanding of DOH inspections.
- Lift, pull, push up to 50 lbs.
Housekeeping Attendant Qualifications:
- The ability to read, write, and speak English is essential.
- No formal education required. A high school diploma is desirable.
- Previous experience in a healthcare facility, specifically the housekeeping and laundry department is helpful, however on-site training and orientation provided.
- The ability to provide and follow oral, written, and verbal instruction is vital.
- The ability to fulfill all pre-employment requirements as required by the facility and Lucent.
If you feel that the above Housekeeping Attendant description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!