- 2+ years’ experience in commercial HVAC/Refrigeration maintenance
- Type I/Type II or Universal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling
- Hold a valid state-issued driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report
- See below for additional requirements
Don’t just work harder. Career better.
Looking for an awesome career with steady work and affordable benefits? Look no further than Walmart. This role completes priorities for our business in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration. You will maintain quality standards by inspecting installations and modifications of HVAC/R and more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Troubleshoot diagnose, maintain, and repair HVAC/R equipment
- Perform major and minor preventive maintenance
- Ensure available resources for HVAC/R maintenance and repair by managing refrigerant levels and parts inventory; tracking and ordering HVACV/R parts; and developing relationships with suppliers and contractors.
YOU’LL SWEEP US OFF OUR FEET IF YOU HAVE…
- Previous rack refrigeration experience
- Understand the importance of Customer Service and have clear, transparent, and respectful communication
- Drive personal accountability and use effective time management to achieve commitments
DON’T OVERLOOK OUR AWESOME BENEFITS!
- Eligible for bonus incentive
- 10% Walmart discount
- Paid Time Off that accrues
- Full benefits available for Health / Vision / Dental / Life
- 401k with company match
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- FREE College through Live Better University
Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 2 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program, Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.